FRATERNISED with the whole world – Aloes
Fraternity –
- Word origin: Late Middle English: from medieval Latin fraternalis, from Latin fraternus, from frater ‘brother’.
- Rubric Explanation:
Here patient feels brotherly to whole world, even with enemies.
Typically uses words: “Whatever happened he tried his way, but I don’t have any problem. I keep relations intact, don’t spoil it.Every person I meet is part of the world.”
- Version:
“Doctor whether you treat me or not , we have met and you do your best efforts , it’s not your fault , we will have relations now , I am friendly with every person I meet , it’s part of human fraternity”
“डॉक्टर आप से में मिला तो अब ठीक हो न हो , में हर व्यक्ति से भाई जेसा व्यव्हार करता हु. वो song हे ना सारे भारतवासी मेरे भाई बहेन हे.अब आप से भी संबध हो गया ”
” डॉक्टर आपने अपना सारा प्रयत्न किया ठीक नहीं हुआ, ये तो भाग्य की बात हे, इसमें आपका दोष नहीं हे.”(Excerpt from book – The homeopathic expressions by Dr.shyamal kishore)
- DD Rubric-
Brotherhood sensation – phos
Aloes is also political. so it will be a sycotic symptom
ReplyDelete